INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF NAVIGATION DATA
Art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation
The information describes the characteristics of the treatments carried out by WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. - based in Via dell’Arcoveggio 59/5, 40129, Bologna - Tax Code and VAT number IT02370420370, registration number in the Register of Companies of BO006-34351 - in relation to the navigation data of the website filson1897.eu
What personal data do we collect?
The Data Controller collects the following data:
- user identification data, such as, for example, IP addresses and computer domain names;
- data provided voluntarily by the user - identification information - for access to certain services offered through the website, for which reference should be made to the specific information in the relevant sections of reference.
Cookies are small computer files that the sites visited by the user send directly to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user (so-called first-party cookies). While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (so-called third-party cookies); this happens because on the website visited there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, they are those cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies may have a duration limited to a single browsing session on the browser (so-called session cookies), and in this case they are automatically deactivated when the user closes the browser; or they may have a predetermined expiration date and, in this case, they will remain stored and active on your hard disk until that expiration date, continuing to collect information during different browsing sessions on the browser (so-called persistent cookies).
Cookies are used for various functions. Some are necessary to allow you to browse the Site and take advantage of its functions (so-called technical cookies). Others are used to make navigation on the Site easier, to better adapt the use to the user's interests, as well as to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the number of users who access the Site and on how it is used (cd tracking or analytics cookies). Finally, others are used to track the user's profile and display advertisements consistent with consumer tastes and habits (so-called profiling cookies).
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential & functional cookies: necessary to ensure a correct and fluid functioning of the site, allowing the navigation of the pages, the sharing of contents, the memorization of the authentication credentials to the site. Without this type of cookies we cannot provide the services for which users access the site.
- Performance cookies: they allow us to understand how users use the site, in order to then analyze and improve its functioning, as well as create content that is increasingly appropriate to the user's preferences. All information collected by these cookies is not connected to the user's personal data and to perform these functions we use third-party services, which anonymize the data making them no longer traceable to individuals.
- Third-party profiling cookies: these are cookies provided by third parties that allow you to share content through social networks and to have a personalized site experience based on the preferences expressed in navigation. The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies of third-party sites, the links of which are listed below, together with the instructions to disable them.
The cookie settings can be changed, also preventing the installation of third-party cookies. The instructions regarding cookies of the most popular browsers are available at the links below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Alternatively, to disable all or certain cookies, you can use the tools indicated below. Disabling the cookies could worsen your browsing experience, preventing you from efficiently accessing certain parts of the site or personalized information when you visit it again. Remember to set the browsers of your devices consistently so that each of these is adjusted to reflect your preferences regarding cookies.
For more information on cookies, it is possible to connect to the website www.youronlinechoices.com (limited to the services registered by this platform), to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to set the preferences for use of those of third parts. www.youronlinechoices.eu/it/
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
The Data Controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
- manage the correct use of the website;
- evaluate, in statistical form, the use of the website by users;
- collect information relating to the user's choices while browsing the web;
- analyze user preferences;
- ascertain any offenses committed by users to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of the Owner or third parties;
- comply with European and national legislation, as well as the provisions of the Guarantor Authority.
Why is the treatment we carry out legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller is legitimate because it is based on the consent of the interested party, expressed during the browsing experience.
How does the Data Controller process your personal data and how long does it keep them?
Your personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form (servers, cloud databases, application software, etc.).
The Data Controller keeps the user's personal information following some fundamental criteria highlighted below: referable to the purposes of the collection and the statute of limitations established by law.
Who do we disclose personal data to?
Within the owner's structure
Personal data can only be accessed by the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who need it to offer the services requested and limited only to information that is instrumental and connected to this. Particularly:
- IT area staff.
Our employees and collaborators have been informed about how important it is to maintain absolute confidentiality on personal data: the Data Controller takes all the necessary actions to draw their attention to the responsibilities regarding the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller shares personal information with some suppliers who assist it in providing the services you have requested:
- third parties that provide support for the management of the website.
If third parties access the data, they will do so in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Data Controller.
We do not disclose personal information to other third parties without authorization, except when required by law or by an Authority.
What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
The European regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as data subject, specific rights.
For each treatment, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we are in possession of and which are being processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data stored by the Data Controller if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: may request that the Data Controller stop sending commercial communications at any time;
- Right to object to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you can request not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke a consent given: has the right to revoke the consent given for a given treatment at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you have doubts about the processing of personal data by the Data Controller.
- You can also exercise the following rights under certain circumstances:
- Right to erasure: you may request that the Data Controller erase your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or laws that require its continuation;
- Right to object to processing: you can request that the Data Controller cease to carry out a specific processing on your personal data;
- Right to limit the processing: you have the right to request that the Data Controller limit the processing operations on your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured and computerized format that can be transferred to another Data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the information necessary to identify it (also attaching a copy of your identity document): WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. - based in Via dell’Arcoveggio 59/5 - 40129 - Bologna - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner will reply to you within one month. If for some reason we are unable to answer you, we will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why you cannot fulfill your request.
How can you contact us?
This information is intended to inform the user about what personal data the Data Controller collects and how they are processed. If you need any kind of clarification, please contact us at the following references: WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. - based in Via dell’Arcoveggio 59/5 - 40129 - Bologna - email@example.com
WP Lavori in Corso S.r.l. has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer, whose references are available on the website filson1897.eu, which you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or doubts about the characteristics and methods of the processing carried out.